Thread: Cleaning tessellated tiling
- 4th Aug 2008, 01:25 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Port Huon, Tasmania
Cleaning tessellated tiling
My front verandah has tessellated tiles and they need a good clean.
I've tried various detergents but none seem to make any impact.
Any suggestions as to product/methods to use?
- 8th Aug 2008, 11:24 PM #2
I would suggest you ask the guys at Olde English Tiles on Parramatte Rd at Camperdown, I remember speaking to one guy there who was a retired tiler who told me of some type of acid to clean these tiles with. It was not you usual hydrochloric but something else that eludes me right now. They may even stock it.
I love your tiles, they are definately worth bringing back to their former glory.
Good Luck, let us know how you go.
I just found their phone number for you, 9519 4333Cheers
My Daughter's food blog www.spicyicecream.com.au
- 28th Aug 2008, 07:54 PM #3Novice
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- outer sydney
muriatic acid!... just make sure to dilute it
- By Tyro in forum GENERAL ODDS N SODSReplies: 8Last Post: 30th May 2008, 03:23 PM
- By madjace in forum BATHROOMSReplies: 28Last Post: 3rd Jan 2008, 08:00 PM
- By Border boy in forum THE GARDEN SHEDReplies: 3Last Post: 24th Jun 2007, 11:19 PM
- By FrankS in forum GENERAL ODDS N SODSReplies: 2Last Post: 10th Jan 2007, 03:58 PM
- By vsquizz in forum LANDSCAPING, GARDENING, OUTDOORSReplies: 16Last Post: 20th Dec 2004, 04:59 PM