Home Theatre Riser for sale
I built this Riser a few years ago and even posted about it here on this Forum.

I have since got married and moved home and the wife does not want me to bring the Riser with me, so I guess its for sale.....

I don't have any photos at the moment but can send some if anyone is interested.

Its made from 300 x 50mm pine planks and 18mm thick particle board flooring. It took me 2 months of weekedns to build it. Its VERY soliud.
Is wide enough for 3 reclining HT chairs,with arm rests between, with steps on one side. It has been designed and made in 2 parts to make it easier to move, .
Its still not fun to move although 2 guys can handle each part using dolleys.
Its 300mm high, is very solid and professionally covered in thick chocolate brown carpet.
It also have 6 GPO's ( 3 on top and 3 on the front to power the Recliners. Also a couple LED strips to light the steps.
All wiring is internal adn there is a small hatch to access the led PS, etc.

Only down side is that is has a small 'offset' (100mm?) along the back that fitted into its oringinal designed location. It would not take too much to add 100mm to one section or just leave it as no one would probably notice it.

Riser is located in Collie WA 6225, so it probably only going to be WA guys who would be interested.
Happy to assist with transport if you organise it.
Looking for $800. It cost me more than that to get it covered.....
email sterob@westnet dot com dot au if interested.
Its located 60km away from where I live so photos may take a day or so to get.

Steve