Just thought I'd pass on some info about a fellow I have dealt with lately

His name is Tony Bartling (Lic No 79961C) and he is a Carpenter /Joiner with a full work shop set up where he can do a wide rang of wood machining jobs for you for a flat rate of $40.00 Per Hour.

He's Located at a place called Stokers Siding NSW (about 10 minutes south of Murwillumbah)

He can Thickness, Mortise, Plane bench-tops Etc Etc and has a professional Panel Saw.(with a scribing blade)

Definitely knows what he's doing. I just the other day had him cut up 5 x 2400 X 1200 sheets of HMR Melamine sheets into panels for me that I will be using to make over head kitchen cabinets.

I worked out how I wanted the panels cut up and delivered the 5 full sheets to him my self. I also helped with getting the panels up onto the Panel Saw and made my self useful at the out feed end of the Panel Saw.

All up I had the 5 X 2400 X 1200 sheets of HMR Melamine sheets cut up into about 40 different sections. Took 1 and a half hours to do it, and cost me $60.00 for perfectly dimensioned and square panels, with beautiful neat smooth cut edges.

Money that I consider very well spent!

He can be contacted as follows...

Mobile 0429 038 412

A/H Phone (02) 6677 9519

Doesn't have an Email address or a web site.

Hope this benefits someone who is looking for a good well priced wood machining service in the Tweed Valley area.

Cheers
Sean