Hello for Canada

Default Hello for Canada

Hi all. I'm excited top be here! I am an novice diy'er and enjoy home and yard renovations as a hobby of sorts (expensive at times). I have renovated close to 60% of my 2500 sqft bungelow, basement and mainfloor. I'm no means a professional, but experience has shown better results, and the internet and forums like this provide a great resource, especially when overcoming hurdles!

I'm in Ontario Canada and the autumn season has just started. With summer behind, my focus has changed from the yard, to the interior, and the project of choice is the bathroom. I know there will be questions, so I hope the experience found here will be able to patiently and respectfully be able to get me through the uncertinaties that might pop up. This will be my 3rd bathroom reno, and actually a reno of the first reno I've ever done here.

Max

Welcome on board.

You will more than likely get a lot of replies to questions that you pose but being primarily an Australian based forum you will need to look at local regulations and rules before you proceed. Also products suggested may not be available in your part of the world.

Yes indeed, when I read the post I looked but failed to find compressed cement flooring sheet availability in the US and Canada, even the James Hardie site only listed siding.

Quote Originally Posted by phild01 View Post
    Yes indeed, when I read the post I looked but failed to find compressed cement flooring sheet availability in the US and Canada, even the James Hardie site only listed siding.
    Try Durock and Wonder Board.