hi everyone, my name is chris i am 25 years old from adelaide. joined the site because i love the site. that ROD knows what he talking about (and actually does things properly). the only thing i would complain about is ALOT of people on this site ask questions, or do there projects the wrong way then ask questions, which have already been discussed by ROB several times over. i am a painter by trade, but spend alot of my time plastering. Because in adelaide the plasterers like to get in and out quickly, and i am not painting over crap work, because my work will look bad. so know i get called up just to do plastering work. so it is good for me. i am a bit of a perfectionist, from plastering i did render courses, which is basically same skills involved hawk and trowel just different compounds used and different stages. i prefer dulux acra tex (i am accredited for) over sand and cement (i hate how sand and cement cracks). so i will probably look at going into more plastering then painting in the future, because here in Adelaide plasterers only like big jobs not smaller jobs, which leaves a big market for me. anyway look forward to speaking to you all. chris