Emission Trading and climate change

Page 236 of 377 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,800 of 18819
    4K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by John2b View Post
    What would you know? It isn't for me to claim authority and I don't anyway. The stuff I post is mostly referenced so you can check it for yourself. And if it is obviously made up stuff, you can point that out, like I do, with reasons why, like I do. It probably never requires denigrating someone to prove a point...
    And it doesn't take much checking to see it's mostly BS
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by intertd6 View Post
    And it doesn't take much checking to see it's mostly BS
    I look forward to the end of your tirade of personal attacks against anyone and everyone you don't agree with, and instead some posts from you explaining where mainstream science is wrong and why.
    Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it necessary, it is true, does it improve on the silence? - Baba

4K Club Member

I look forward to the end of your tirade of personal attacks against anyone and everyone you don't agree with, and instead some posts from you explaining where mainstream science is wrong and why.
    really can't you see what you post or something? I don't really care for mainstream anything when disproven by history, or what is actually happening now, contradicting some ideological theories.
    regards inter

4K Club Member

really can't you see what you post or something? I don't really care for mainstream anything when disproven by history, or what is actually happening now, contradicting some ideological theories.
    regards inter
    I agree that what is actually happening now is contradicting some ideological theories, like yours for example. The fallacy of your tightly held tenet has been pointed out many times by many people, and yet you haven't shown reason why everyone is wrong and you are right. Indeed if you were able to do that it would turn science as we know it on its head. And you would be the next Noble Lariat, and we could all be smug to have known and communicated with you!
    Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it necessary, it is true, does it improve on the silence? - Baba

Of course I don't believe that mankind averted sea rise by quick action and nor did I suggest that I might believe it. Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Basically what I said was that actions by many governmental and non-governmental organisations in response to the alarms raised have gone a long way to mitigating the disaster of a "nothing's wrong, so do nothing" approach, and that is what has prevented the great number of climate refugees that would have otherwise resulted.

Sea rise has outstripped predictions BTW. When I was in My Tho in the heart of the Mekong Delta in 2011, at high tide the water was above the gutters covering the footpaths. My Tho is 50 km inland, yet sea water is inundating the land and poisoning it, land where people have lived and farmed for thousands of years. The Mekong Delta produces 50% of Vietnam's rice crop. IRRI - Climate change affecting land use in the Mekong Delta
    Climate change affecting land use in the Mekong Delta: Adaptation of rice-based cropping systems

The Mekong Delta is Vietnam's main rice area and accounts for half of annual rice production.Use of rice land in the Delta is divided into agro-hydrological zones controlled by flood duration and depth, water availability, and salinity regimes.
    Over the last 30 years, Vietnamese farmers have been adapting to changing environmental conditions by diversifying and modifying their production systems and water management. But recent, as well as forecast, agro-hydrological changes threaten the viability of these farming and social systems and, subsequently, food security within Southeast Asia.
    The main constraints to farmers' ability to adapt to the new hydrological regime are availability of suitable cultivars, soil nutrient management options, insufficient knowledge of potential harm from acid sulphate soil inundation, and planning tools.
    This is a perfect example of politically and religious bent propaganda.

Not even the linked article if we can call it that, suggests for a minute that the problems they have there has anything to do with the sea rise that has been rising at 1-2mm a year for a very long time. There are scores of other reasons that make floods last longer, salinity rise and what is not mentioned there massive water pollution in the mekong delta.
    The priest of old had an easier task than you, they would say: "Sinners repent, this is the wrath of the gods!" Today it is a bit different and slapping "Climate change" to any other human or natural induced change is rather tragic.
    Fear is the foundation of most government.
    John Adams

4K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    This is a perfect example of politically and religious bent propaganda.
    Do keep up, Marc. That was dealt with here: #11749

4K Club Member

Do keep up, Marc. That was dealt with here: #11749
    That still doesn't matter, what was quoted still fits the ideology of the fanaticism that is associated with the cult.
    regards inter

4K Club Member

A pedestrian crosses the road. A bystander can see that an approaching car will likely hit the pedestrian and yells "Look out!". The pedestrian looks up, sees the car coming and scurries out of the way. And you climate contrarians would tell us that the bystander was peddling falsehood and lies, because what he could see was likely to happen did not come true...

4K Club Member

A pedestrian crosses the road. A bystander can see that an approaching car will likely hit the pedestrian and yells "Look out!". The pedestrian looks up, sees the car coming and scurries out of the way. And you climate contrarians would tell us that the bystander was peddling falsehood and lies, because what he could see was likely to happen did not come true...
    Yes but after a few hundred warnings with no car within sight, it just gets boring! Hence the term "alarmism" But do please donate all your spare earnings to the belief if it will make you feel better than the rest of the non believers who are going to burn in an apocalyptic climate catastrophe!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Yes but after a few hundred warnings with no car within sight, it just gets boring!
    Sorry to hear about your myopia. Boring as it might be, it must be awful when you can't see the obvious. Hope someone looks out for you when you cross the road.

4K Club Member

Inter, you might be onto something - someone else thinks it's not about CO2:

Forget everything you think you know about global warming. The really inconvenient truth is that it’s not about carbon—it’s about capitalism. The convenient truth is that we can seize this existential crisis to transform our failed economic system and build something radically better. 

In her most provocative book yet, Naomi Klein tackles the most profound threat humanity has ever faced: the war our economic model is waging against life on earth.

Naomi Klein

4K Club Member

Sorry to hear about your myopia. Boring as it might be, it must be awful when you can't see the obvious. Hope someone looks out for you when you cross the road.
    yes it's truly amazing that by some stroke of reality I haven't been, or ever will be hit by an imaginary car! Don't hold your breath waiting for us to donate or willingly give any money to your slowly dying ideology, or expend any useful gases defending your belief!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Inter, you might be onto something - someone else thinks it's not about CO2:
    Forget everything you think you know about global warming. The really inconvenient truth is that it’s not about carbon—it’s about capitalism. The convenient truth is that we can seize this existential crisis to transform our failed economic system and build something radically better. 

In her most provocative book yet, Naomi Klein tackles the most profound threat humanity has ever faced: the war our economic model is waging against life on earth.

Naomi Klein
    with nothing more than philosophy it's not a wonder your using it!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

yes it's truly amazing that by some stroke of reality I haven't been, or ever will be hit by an imaginary car!
    Me either - we have something in common as in not being hit by an imaginary car. When it comes to being hit by an ideology, well that is a different thing altogether. The current campaign to deny the reality and threat of climate change feeds off a very large, ideologically-driven partisan divide that is grounded in anti-regulatory beliefs and libertarian principles. Just read any of Marc's posts (not that his beliefs and yours are aligned in any way other than being against the common enemy).

4K Club Member

Me either - we have something in common as in not being hit by an imaginary car. When it comes to being hit by an ideology, well that is a different thing altogether. The current campaign to deny the reality and threat of climate change feeds off a very large, ideologically-driven partisan divide that is grounded in anti-regulatory beliefs and libertarian principles. Just read any of Marc's posts (not that his beliefs and yours are aligned in any way other than being against the common enemy).
    We just need proof! Not imaginary outcomes from imaginary beliefs!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

We just need proof! Not imaginary outcomes from imaginary beliefs!
    Define proof...

4K Club Member

Define proof...
    Err........that would be the stuff you haven't provided yet!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Err........that would be the stuff you haven't provided yet!
    Thanks, you have clarified your anserine attitude for the benefit of everyone.

3K Club Member

Feeding the troll is never a satisfying business is it?

I've been away, walking above the Arctic circle. It's a super place, very dramatic scenery, warm! Drank glacier melt and camped on arctic flora. Hard to imagine the area under metres of snow and suffering -20C during winter. Here's some 'proof' for those that need it:

This was in northern Sweden. Lands of the Sami, none of whom had any reservations about the facts of AGW. Their lands are in the firing line but the Sami aren't the nomadic people they once were, they walk the line between western and traditional lifestyles. We could use a bit of Swedish attitude towards renewable energy here. The train from the main airport into Stockholm runs at up to 200kmh, takes 20 minutes and runs on renewable energy.

Meanwhile, we have some new research that has been working on Aussie droughts and Antarctic temperatures.

Ocean winds keep Antarctica cold, Australia dry -- ScienceDaily

New Australian National University-led research has explained why Antarctica is not warming as much as other continents, and why southern Australia is recording more droughts.

Researchers have found rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are strengthening the stormy Southern Ocean winds which deliver rain to southern Australia, but pushing them further south towards Antarctica.
    Lead researcher Nerilie Abram, from the ANU Research School of Earth Sciences, said the findings explained the mystery over why Antarctica was not warming as much as the Arctic, and why Australia faces more droughts.
    "With greenhouse warming, Antarctica is actually stealing more of Australia's rainfall. It's not good news -- as greenhouse gases continue to rise we'll get fewer storms chased up into Australia," Dr Abram said.
    "As the westerly winds are getting tighter they're actually trapping more of the cold air over Antarctica," Abram said. "This is why Antarctica has bucked the trend. Every other continent is warming, and the Arctic is warming fastest of anywhere on earth."
    While most of Antarctica is remaining cold, rapid increases in summer ice melt, glacier retreat and ice shelf collapses are being observed in Antarctic Peninsula, where the stronger winds passing through Drake Passage are making the climate warm exceptionally quickly.
    Until this study, published in Nature Climate Change, Antarctic climate observations were available only from the middle of last century.

Those who want to ignore the science are increasingly alone. They are on their own shrinking island.

It’s desperation time for global warming alarmists. Don’t believe me? Just look at what they’re parading as their best media story right now.
    They’re in a frenzy this week, crying “The Sky Is Falling!” in light of predictions by a group called DARA that global warming will kill more than 100 million people during the next 18 years and destroy the global economy. Yes, you read that right – global warming will kill more than 100 million people during the next 18 years!
    The predictions are laughable on their face. Perhaps if the head of some respected scientific organization made such claims, we would chalk up the ridiculous predictions as an early sign of dementia and mercifully decline to report the predictions so as not to embarrass the person as he or she checks out of the real world.
    But this is not an accomplished scientist or a respected scientific organization making the ridiculous predictions. DARA is an obscure, heretofore irrelevant non-government organization dedicated to guilting people in wealthy nations into forking over money to the rest of the world due to a host of Western Democracy sins, and especially our climate change sins. The problem for DARA is that up until now, nobody has known or cared about the group’s existence. DARA has long been in the lower minor leagues of non-government organizations, assuming there is a lower minor league desperate enough to have them.
    100 Million Examples of Global Warming Absurdity - Forbes
    John Adams

This was in northern Sweden. Lands of the Sami, none of whom had any reservations about the facts of AGW. Their lands are in the firing line but the Sami aren't the nomadic people they once were, they walk the line between western and traditional lifestyles. We could use a bit of Swedish attitude towards renewable energy here. The train from the main airport into Stockholm runs at up to 200kmh, takes 20 minutes and runs on renewable energy.

The same Swedish attitude they had for centuries against the Sami? I hope not. After being enslaved and exploited and their land robbed by everyone in northern europe and Russia, the last of the Sami worries is the farcical hypothesis of "global warming". If anything a bit of warming and some extra CO2 would do them a world of good.

(Censored by mod)
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 24th Aug 2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: oppressive censorship : )
    John Adams

3K Club Member

The same Swedish attitude they had for centuries against the Sami? I hope not. After being enslaved and exploited and their land robbed by everyone in northern europe and Russia, the last of the Sami worries is the farcical hypothesis of "global warming". If anything a bit of warming and some extra CO2 would do them a world of good.

Vad an massa skit!
    I was there a few days ago Marc, and this was not the Swedish attitude towards the Sami, it is the Sami's response to changes in their environment. Two seconds on google would confirm that.

As an example, the Reindeer survives on lichen, they dig into the snow to find and consume it. Fast changes in the climate cause rapid snow melt and refreezing, locking the lichens below ice, resulting in the need to manage the Reindeer in a farm situation rather than a nomadic herd. Climate Change is not the only pressure on the Sami and the Reindeer, but it is a significant one.

Regarding the attitude of Swedes to Sami, Just about every indigenous population has historically suffered at the hands of their non-indigenous countrymen, just ask the American Indians, the Aussie Aborigines or any other you can think of. I certainly saw quite a few Sami and observed no current attitude problems between Swedes and Sami.

This is a family friendly forum. Posting swearing is not acceptable in any language.

Those who want to ignore the science are increasingly alone. They are on their own shrinking island.

3K Club Member

The Swedes attitude toward renewable energy is very positive, and nothing to do with historical attitudes that may have existed towards the nomadic Sami people. Let me stop Marc's little strawman argument right there. :P

Sweden's population is less than half Australia, but the standard of their infrastructure is amazing compared to ours. The use of trains to move the bulk of commuters saves energy by the truckload compared to them moving around in cars and planes. It cost us 140kr (about $20) to travel on the airport train, and local train trips cost about $3.00 for 75 minutes (you can get a long way on the Stockholm metro in that time!) The cheapest taxi fare from the airport I saw was 330kr so you'd need 3 people to save money but you wouldn't save time. Train fares are cheaper for locals with long term passes. As well as being economical to use, the trains were pleasant, clean, fast and frequent. That's how you build acceptance in public transport, something we in Australia just don't seem to get.

Sweden's renewable energy is near 50% of the total consumption and their CO2 emissions have been falling as a result. Hydro is their main renewable production method, solar not so much. Google would confirm that for you if you need "proof".

4K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by woodbe View Post
    Feeding the troll is never a satisfying business is it?

I've been away, walking above the Arctic circle. It's a super place, very dramatic scenery, warm! Drank glacier melt and camped on arctic flora. Hard to imagine the area under metres of snow and suffering -20C during winter. Here's some 'proof' for those that need it:

Meanwhile, we have some new research that has been working on Aussie droughts and Antarctic temperatures.

Ocean winds keep Antarctica cold, Australia dry -- ScienceDaily
    i was fully expecting to see another polar bear on a bergy bit, but obviously that little gem is well worn out so they have to get some sympathy by another method! but the question is CO2 causing the warming? …………. no proof yet!
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Here's some photos from the other end of the globe above the Antarctic circle in late November, (thats 1.4M of ice by the way)
    regards inter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

3K Club Member

Here's some photos from the other end of the globe above the Antarctic circle in late November, (thats 1.4M of ice by the way)
    regards inter
    What year?

4K Club Member

What year?
    1997 from memory.
    regards inter

4K Club Member

Antarctic ice volume is declining at an incredible 500 cubic kilometres per year, a rate that has doubled in just five years since 2009 and the same rate of ice volume loss as the Arctic. It's not just the oceans that "stole the warming".

http://www.the-cryosphere.net/8/1539...-1539-2014.pdf

3K Club Member

Antarctic ice volume is declining at an incredible 500 cubic kilometres per year, a rate that has doubled in just five years since 2009 and the same rate of ice volume loss as the Arctic. It's not just the oceans that "stole the warming".

Those figures are for Greenland and Antarctica, not Antarctica alone. I've previously posted info from Jason Box regarding the losses in Greenland and his efforts to document it. Chasing Ice is a documentary he features in with photographer James Bolag born out of the Extreme Ice Survey.

That said, Antarctica still accounts for a loss of about 128 cubic km/yr. Inter can keep taking cool baths in his skimpy bathers for a few years yet but he may have to move his ice hole closer to land.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryosphere.net
    The combined volume change of Greenland and Antarctica for the observation period is estimated to be
    503 107 km3/yr. Greenland contributes nearly 75 % to the total volume change with − 375 24 km3/yr.

I find your apology for a country that applied eugenics to their own people from 1930 to 1974 imposing forced sterilizations to over 20000, mostly mentally ill women,pathetic. A country that imposes the highest 70% income tax may be up there for a welfare state supporter but makes any thinking person cringe.
    John Adams

I find your apology for a country that applied eugenics to their own people from 1930 to 1974 imposing forced sterilizations to over 20000, mostly mentally ill women,pathetic. A country that imposes the highest 70% income tax may be up there for a welfare state supporter but makes any thinking person cringe.
    What country are you referring to? Are you aware that at one time we had a 66% tax rate here? Are you aware we have also sterilised people who did not give informed consent, also how on earth is this the slightest bit relevant.

That said, Antarctica still accounts for a loss of about 128 cubic km/yr.
    Wow a whole four truckloads (by weight)

WESTERN STAR 4800
    Aluminium bulk tipper body
    Rollover tarps
    Grain chutes
    Tri-axle dog trailer
    Total Capacity - 30 tonne or 45 cubic metres

TRAEGERS EARTHMOVING AND TRANSPORT

3K Club Member

Playing the messenger again? What country are you from, Marc?

If you have no on topic response to my post about climate change impacts in Sweden and the country's engagement in CO2 reduction then perhaps you should re-read your signature.

If you wish to demonise the population of a country for past mistakes, then again, I suggest you look at the country you come from before you start hurling off topic rocks. The current population of Sweden would be the people who voted out those mistakes.

3K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Wow a whole four truckloads (by weight)

WESTERN STAR 4800
    • Aluminium bulk tipper body
    • Rollover tarps
    • Grain chutes
    • Tri-axle dog trailer
    • Total Capacity - 30 tonne or 45 cubic metres

TRAEGERS EARTHMOVING AND TRANSPORT
    Maths not your strong point, Neptune?

How many 45 cubic metre trucks would it take to move 128 cubic KILOMETERS?

If you want to do it 'by weight' then how many tonnes of Antarctic ice would fit in a 45 cubic metre tipper?

Don't rush your answers, there is plenty of time to check before you post.

1K Club Member

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_...eport/c01.ashx

Senate inquiry into forced sterilization 2012; still happening everywhere in the world.

Maths not your strong point, Neptune?
    I apoligise, I misread what you wrote.

Sorry, haven't got enough fingers for that one.

If you want to do it 'by weight' then how many tonnes of Antarctic ice would fit in a 45 cubic metre tipper?
    I think it would be 40.5 tonnes, but it would need more wheels under it to be legal!

Don't rush your answers, there is plenty of time to check before you post.
    I'll keep that in mind.

3K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    I apoligise, I misread what you wrote.
    And I accept your apology. It's rare for someone on the sceptical side of the discussion to openly apologise.

I dips me lid to you.

4K Club Member

Those figures are for Greenland and Antarctica, not Antarctica alone.
    Oops, thanks Woodbe. 128 cubic kilometres is still a lot of ice to be losing each year when the climate contrarians pathetically keep trying to assert that the loss of ice in the northern pole is being balanced by growth at the southern pole.

4K Club Member

I make it approximately two billion, eight hundred and forty four million, four hundred and forty four thousand four hundred and forty five (2,844,444,445) truck loads of ice each year - or more subject to axle limits. That's a lot of cocktails.

4K Club Member

I find your apology for a country that applied eugenics to their own people from 1930 to 1974 imposing forced sterilizations to over 20000, mostly mentally ill women,pathetic.
    Australia still has legal forced sterilisation in 2014, often dealt out to women with intellectual disabilities. What's your point Marc? That Sweden is backward because they ceased forced sterilisation in 1974?

No Ban on Forced Sterilisation in Australia

Ha ha, very cute. Sweden is now the perfect model we all must follow because someone there likes the idea of the nanny state imposing the tune at which we must pass wind. (only re#, none of that rude la flat please)
    The past is all forgotten, castrating people is now out of fashion so it never happened, and what are you talking about since we do it here all the time!
    Let's tax the hell out of people now, and use that money we steal from workers to do some more social engineering, yea, and the lefties and warmist of the world will applaud us for it. Hurra! Long live the nanny state and 70% tax, long live the welfare state.

So who is next going to Cuba and tell as how wonderful it is there?, and next Russia? and China?

Get a grip, Che Guevara is dead and to use the pathetic fraud of Global warming to promote some personal warm feeling towards socialist regimes is as low as it can get.
    John Adams

4K Club Member

Get a grip Marc, the discussion is about one topic - whether humanity should act on CO2 in the atmosphere which many believe to be causing warming that will be detrimental to humanity, the belief based on humanity's collective scientific understanding of things - the same scientific collective understanding that has given humanity all of its modern amenities and much lauded freedom from poverty.

3K Club Member

Totally off topic Marc.

The maximum tax rate in Sweden is about 50%

The policies of the past have changed in Sweden as they have in almost every other country.

Sweden is a country that is seeing the results of Climate Change and it is a lot harder to deny it there than when you live in NSW Australia, even if there are still forced sterilsations in NSW when there are none in Sweden.

Get a grip is right.

4K Club Member

There is a slight of hand with your figures which doesn't take fully into consideration snow acculmulation, as a whole the balance of the antarctic ice sheet volume is slightly decreasing, west antarctica decreacing & east Antarctica increasing, this proof was posted many pages back sourced from the australian antarctic division (AAD) before you splashed down into the scene. Lately the AAD just parrots the IPCC reports. I wonder why?
    regards inter

I could write pages about the the difference of the eugenics in Sweden from the 30ties to the 70ties, done with the purpose of "cleaning out" their gene pool from undesirable impure genes, (just like it was done in Germany) and the equally regrettable yet completely different sterilization of mentally ill patients today with the purpose of preventing pregnancies of those with no sense of restraint and their exposure to exploitation.
    Yet that is not the point of the thread and it came up only due to your propaganda parody.
    Tax in Sweden http://www.thelocal.se/20121018/43900
    And "what a pile of manure" is hardly a swearword.

And I welcome this little incident to show once more that the Global warming fraud IS POLITICAL and has nothing to do with climate, temperatures, environment or social concerns and everything to do with control and the imposition of an ideology.
    The best part of the above is that the minions that do the leg work for the promoters of the global warming fraud, do so in the hope that they can in turn advance their pet projects of different shades of red. Good luck! The bosses of the global warming fraud are as far to the right as it can be and are in it for themselves and will not share crumbs with anyone.

However, there is nothing to worry about. The global warming fraud is well in the open, the emperor is naked and everyone is aware of it. Well almost everyone.
    To bee or not to bee that is the question
    John Adams

4K Club Member

There is a slight of hand with your figures which doesn't take fully into consideration snow accumulation...
    Er no, not at all, it is taking everything into consideration. The 128 cubic kilometres per year (not the 500 in my original post, which is south and north poles together, see correction in posts above) is the net loss measured by CryoSat-2, an ice mass measuring satellite system launched in 2010. This data acquisition has only just been analysed and published at the link posted previously. Here it is again: http://www.the-cryosphere.net/8/1539...-1539-2014.pdf

4K Club Member

I could write pages about the the difference of the eugenics in Sweden from the 30ties to the 70ties, done with the purpose of "cleaning out" their gene pool from undesirable impure genes, (just like it was done in Germany) and the equally regrettable yet completely different sterilization of mentally ill patients today with the purpose of preventing pregnancies of those with no sense of restraint and their exposure to exploitation.
    Yet that is not the point of the thread and it came up only due to your propaganda parody.
    Correction Marc, it came up for no other reason than because you brought it up, total off topic and totally irrelevant. You might claim otherwise, but the internet is witness.

uhuu the "internet" is witness? Wow !
    Suffering from stage delusion are we? I think there are some 3 people reading this
    John Adams

4K Club Member

No delusions Marc, just saying that the twists and turns you make are there for everyone to see.

4K Club Member

Er no, not at all, it is taking everything into consideration. The 128 cubic kilometres per year (not the 500 in my original post, which is south and north poles together, see correction in posts above) is the net loss measured by CryoSat-2, an ice mass measuring satellite system launched in 2010. This data acquisition has only just been analysed and published at the link posted previously. Here it is again: http://www.the-cryosphere.net/8/1539...-1539-2014.pdf
    So we are to fully believe that the degree of accuracy over snow with backscatter interference is in the order of a few mm which is more than the 128 km/3 estimate? This estimate is around 10mm difference over the area of Antarctica, believable accuracy? No! Rapid decline? No! Alarmism? YES!
    dream on!
    regards inter

Page 236 of 377 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast