Corona Virus

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    7K Club Member

Default Corona Virus

Don't know where else to post this, so I'll just leave it here...

DNA based and no needle

https://www.europeanpharmaceuticalre...-for-covid-19/

Sounds promising.
    Science is never settled,
    it advances one funeral at the time.
    Max Planck

7K Club Member

Yes, it does

Community Moderator

Default Corona Virus

The Mods believe it would be helpful to have a topic on the corona virus and its health issues for Australia.

The origins are for history and is behind us now and not for discussion however we need to look forward.

We can blame the politicians for some of their short comings which I'm sure they are aware of so as Paul Keating would say "Go to local petshop and the local galah is talking about who to blame"

So keep it factual no endless block of text or utube videos espousing your personal bias.

Oh, the Platonic irony ...

So to NSW and our very own Galah ... today from 5 am ... drum roll ... we can go out for exercise without time limit.
    Whohooo, now that is fantastic!!! an unenforceable and counterproductive rule has been revoked.

What would be required to strip this clowns from the power to close state borders?
    I have a feeling that Galahdis will fall well before the end of the year. There must be someone still conscious enough in cabinet to realise that they are losing voters at the rate of knots. The next election will be epic, and the minor parties will have a field day

What did Prankachook say? That the border will remain closed until all the children are vaccinated? So that means never to open again ...
    My wife's surgery is vaccinating (adults) at a rate never seen before, almost all Pfizer.
    I believe that had we had Pfizer in stock last year, meaning, had the federal government negotiated properly with Pfizer instead of grandstanding, this second wave would have been avoided. Now that Pfizer is available, the number of reluctance is negligible.

Meantime the Liverpool Hospital is overrun with covid patients. It is impossible to know if this are ordinary admissions that happen to also have the virus or real cases of respiratory illness due to covid. They have cleared out the mental health unit to make more room.
    Max Planck

Community Moderator

Catching up on John Campbell's Utube videos and there seem to be a different way of thinking in UK and US on going forward.

The herd immunity is now dead and it seems to be the case that you will end up with it sooner or later and if you are vaccinated it will boost your protection level without the endless use of booster shots.

Another point coming up is the reduction in testing and only testing those who go into hospital with Germany stopping mass testing in October.

I hear this not testing of the population being whispered in Australia but no one seems to own this proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bros View Post
    Catching up on John Campbell's Utube videos and there seem to be a different way of thinking in UK and US on going forward.

The herd immunity is now dead and it seems to be the case that you will end up with it sooner or later and if you are vaccinated it will boost your protection level without the endless use of booster shots.

Another point coming up is the reduction in testing and only testing those who go into hospital with Germany stopping mass testing in October.

I hear this not testing of the population being whispered in Australia but no one seems to own this proposition.
    The discussion at the political end seemed to have had a shift over the month of August from a starting point of containment and now one of vaccination, the delta strain without doubt being the cause. While our leaders remain fractious we are seeing the Federals making greater efforts to bring in sufficient doses of vaccine, vaccination centers are able to pump through good numbers and you actually feel there is a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.

You can see Australians are struggling with Covid and especially lockdowns, lets hope we can get to 90% coverage for over 16's. Even then when Covid becomes a disease for the unvaccinated it would seem we will remain in a race to ensure we get booster shots.

On the upside NSW have kept Covid out of aged care with the odd exception, the death rate should remain on the low side with treatments also improving.

I'd like to know how many Australians have stocked up on horse paste, bleach and UV probes to treat this thing at home.

The Mods believe it would be helpful to have a topic on the corona virus and its health issues for Australia.

The origins are for history and is behind us now and not for discussion however we need to look forward.

We can blame the politicians for some of their short comings which I'm sure they are aware of so as Paul Keating would say "Go to local petshop and the local galah is talking about who to blame"

So keep it factual no endless block of text or utube videos espousing your personal bias.

Good luck, this thread will very quickly go down the same rabbit hole as the last one of personal bias, gov't hatred and anti everything just like the last one did.

NSW is dumping the extensive contact tracing as it's become too hard to keep up with the current numbers, they are adopting direct SMS for any covid exposure sites, this relies on the public using the QR code system.
    As we have seen the truckies are not all using the QR system and spreading covid interstate, so we will see how it goes.

This week will be my second shot, so to those that believe it's all a big hoax, gov't control, and anti-vax I wish you luck.

NSW Health has said they expect hospitalisation numbers to peak around 19th September.

Current take-up of vaccine is getting higher every day.

I did see the heartless QLD premier closed the borders and quarantine to her own people who got caught out and were not allowed back over the border even though they lived there.
    But the football and cricket players and families were welcomed in, that says it all about where her priority lies, and it's not with the people who voted her in.

Below is a good site if you love stats.

https://covidlive.com.au/report/vaccinations

Ed the link is far better than the screen dump.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  
    Last edited by Bros; 5th Sep 2021 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Remove screen dump
    Mieux vaut prévenir que guérir

Community Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by METRIX View Post
    Good luck, this thread will very quickly go down the same rabbit hole as the last one of personal bias, gov't hatred and anti everything just like the last one did.
    I hope not as some posters will have to lift their game and not rely on the past but where we are going in the futire.

NSW is dumping the extensive contact tracing as it's become too hard to keep up with the current numbers, they are adopting direct SMS for any covid exposure sites, this relies on the public using the QR code system.
    As we have seen the truckies are not all using the QR system and spreading covid interstate, so we will see how it goes.
    I see it being used a lot up here and at time been reminded if I have logged in (which I have)

This week will be my second shot, so to those that believe it's all a big hoax, gov't control, and anti-vax I wish you luck.
    As long as you realise you will still get it and can spread it but from what I have read at a lower rate.

But the football and cricket players and families were welcomed in, that says it all about where her priority lies, and it's not with the people who voted her in.
    I too was surprised as to how the wives and girlfrends were essential to a football game I didn't think cricket had started yet.

Here is another calculator, seems like computer programmers being locked down have found quirky things to do with their spare time.
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...ovid-19-canada

I too was surprised as to how the wives and girlfrends were essential to a football game I didn't think cricket had started yet.
    You know how the players are always out on the look and getting into trouble, the women are probably there to keep them in check.

As long as you realise you will still get it and can spread it but from what I have read at a lower rate.
    Yep I realise that, but according to the data if you do get it (which I have no intentions of getting it) your chances of ending up in hospital or death are dramatically decreased
    It will be no different to the yearly flu.

4K Club Member

In the UK anyone can go into a chemist and get a Covid rapid antigen test kit for free.
    inter

Community Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by intertd6 View Post
    In the UK anyone can go into a chemist and get a Covid rapid antigen test kit for free.
    inter
    If my memory serves me correctly in they wanted to use that in Australia but the pathologist union objected to it as it wasn't 100% accurate

Golden Member

That's an interesting little site.
    Scrolling through US, UK...easy to see when they started to roll out the vax and the slowing of the death rate

If you look at South Africa, HIV and influenza are off the charts as the No:1 cause of death
    Fiji is an interesting one were most parts of the world (excluding COVID) its normally heart disease but FiJi is Diabetes.
    And India, despite 400k covid deaths, ~12million deaths all up over the last 18 months with heart disease at 2.7million!
    and of course he whose name shall not be spoken, has nailed covid as the stats for this hasnt moved since May 2020!!

If my memory serves me correctly in they wanted to use that in Australia but the pathologist union objected to it as it wasn't 100% accurate
    The only thing they object to is that it is cheap and they get nothing as opposed to $120 per test, that by the way dishes out 20+ false positive.
    Of course false positives is no problem, it adds to the catastrophists narrative.
    Max Planck

Quote Originally Posted by Bart1080 View Post
    That's an interesting little site.
    Scrolling through US, UK...easy to see when they started to roll out the vax and the slowing of the death rate

If you look at South Africa, HIV and influenza are off the charts as the No:1 cause of death
    Fiji is an interesting one were most parts of the world (excluding COVID) its normally heart disease but FiJi is Diabetes.
    And India, despite 400k covid deaths, ~12million deaths all up over the last 18 months with heart disease at 2.7million!
    and of course he whose name shall not be spoken, has nailed covid as the stats for this hasnt moved since May 2020!!
    France is interesting

Community Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    The only thing they object to is that it is cheap and they get nothing as opposed to $120 per test,
    Are you guessing or is that the cost of a test?

THere has been profiteering from different lab that charged up to $200 at the peak of the histeria. Down to 120 and 100 now.
    Max Planck

Community Moderator

THere has been profiteering from different lab that charged up to $200 at the peak of the histeria. Down to 120 and 100 now.
    I've heard the cost of vaccines but I have never heard to cost of testing, now I know.

Absurd that testing that is done in such a large scale to 95%+ asymptomatics, costs 5 to 10 times what the vaccine costs.

Explains why bill gates bought a company that makes test.
    Like I said somewhere else ... the conflict is not left right. Rather it is top down.
    PS
    Actually 99+%
    https://covidlive.com.au/report/dail...-test-rate/nsw
    Max Planck

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2...st-vaccination

4K Club Member

The idea is to self isolate if the test is positive, when the bulk of the population is vaccinated it slows the spread, there the death rates are down to ordinary flu levels now & the unvaccinated are the victims of it.
    inter

So WA Premier is trying to backflip on the 70 and 80% figures agreed upon and now wants 90% before opening up, perhaps this is why the rollout of vaccines in WA is running at a trickle, drag it out as long as you can.

QLD is up to her old shock tactics and has said she wont open the borders until under 12's are vaccinated, well I guess that means she will never open, as there is no vaccine for children.

They are saying double vaccinated NSW residents will most likely be able to fly overseas before being able to go to QLD or WA

There is some research being done for under 12's, probably only a matter of time before one of the vaccines is listed as suitable. Yes, WA and Qld do seem to be playing hard ball, or dumb balls, hard to tell which.

2K Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    There is some research being done for under 12's, probably only a matter of time before one of the vaccines is listed as suitable. Yes, WA and Qld do seem to be playing hard ball, or dumb balls, hard to tell which.
    The JCVI seemed not to support even young teenagers in their statement last week

" Prof Wei Shen Lim, chairman of Covid immunisation for the JCVI said it was "taking a precautionary approach"."The margin of benefit is considered too small to support universal Covid-19 vaccination for this age group at this time.

"The committee will continue to review safety data as they emerge," he added.

Paediatricians say that healthy children with Covid end up in intensive care at a rate of two in one million, but this rises to 100 in one million for children with certain health problems.

As a result, the JCVI's advice is that a larger group of at-risk children aged 12 to 15 should be offered a vaccine.

They include children with the following conditions:

• blood cancers
    • sickle cell disease
    • type 1 diabetes
    • congenital heart disease

Children with poorly-controlled asthma and other respiratory conditions"
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58438669

These sorts of ethical questions are likely to mean that herd immunity is impossible - AP will be opening up without children because it seems very unlikely that ATAGI will be the aggressive one

So WA Premier is trying to backflip on the 70 and 80% figures agreed upon and now wants 90% before opening up, perhaps this is why the rollout of vaccines in WA is running at a trickle, drag it out as long as you can.

QLD is up to her old shock tactics and has said she wont open the borders until under 12's are vaccinated, well I guess that means she will never open, as there is no vaccine for children.

They are saying double vaccinated NSW residents will most likely be able to fly overseas before being able to go to QLD or WA
    Politicians gonna politic.
    It is what they do.
    McGowan has been lucky so far, but his arrogance (long held) will show him up eventually.
    WA Health is a mess and won't cope with any covid.

But the vaccine roll out is slow because of supply:
    NSW got 45 per cent of the Pfizer vaccines allocated to GPs last month, data shows - ABC News
    Because politicians gonna politic (Scomo said it was to be distributed based on population ratios).
    And because of the lack of threat is allowing some to sit back and wait. States had ramp up in vaccination rates only when they were under covid threat - humans are gonna human.

Just add it regard to 70%, 80%, 90% debate.
    In Oz this is measured, usually, as a % of those eligible not as % of population. Eligible has moved as the lower age rangebound has dropped - even our politicians should be able to work that out, but I digress. From memory 80% vaccinated of the eligible equated to around 56% of the population.

This is interesting from Singapore and probably shows what living with covid will look like.
    The nation's vaccination rate has reached a new milestone, with over 80 per cent of the population fully vaccinated as at end-August.
    Tracking Singapore's Covid-19 vaccination progress | The Straits Times

Singapore will expand its testing regime more aggressively to keep the Covid-19 situation under control, as the number of new infections last week doubled to more than 1,200 - up from around 600 cases the week before.
    S'pore rolls out measures to slow down spread of Covid-19 community cases, Health News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Some more here:
    Singapore facing increasing likelihood of 'exponential rise' in COVID-19 cases, quick action needed: MOH - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    I think that they have that part right, got to tackle the out of control states first (shakes fist at NSW gov), otherwise their already overflowing hospitals will be a total mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    I think that they have that part right, got to tackle the out of control states first (shakes fist at NSW gov), otherwise their already overflowing hospitals will be a total mess.
    Agree.
    But it is also valid when other States say they have supply issues rather than people saying it is all vax hesitancy..

Community Moderator

Community Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    Yes, WA and Qld do seem to be playing hard ball,
    The last state election of QLD and WA showed them they are on a winner but for how long is the question.

I find it extraordinary other states are grumbling about NSW getting more than their fare share of Pfizer. Perhaps they should consider that the extra share means less chance of Delta leaking into their states. If another state had what NSW is going through and NSW was free of the outbreak then I would not begrudge them getting more than a fare share. If Victoria goes bad like NSW then QLD, WA and co should relinquish their share to Vic and I expect that could be soon seeing how things are going there.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    Politicians gonna politic.
    It is what they do.
    McGowan has been lucky so far, but his arrogance (long held) will show him up eventually.
    WA Health is a mess and won't cope with any covid.

But the vaccine roll out is slow because of supply:
    NSW got 45 per cent of the Pfizer vaccines allocated to GPs last month, data shows - ABC News
    Because politicians gonna politic (Scomo said it was to be distributed based on population ratios).
    And because of the lack of threat is allowing some to sit back and wait. States had ramp up in vaccination rates only when they were under covid threat - humans are gonna human.
    I have heard from a few sources WA and QLD health system is in a mess, and won't cope with large hospitalisations let alone moderate ICU and this is the real reason why they have both played lockdown hardball from the beginning, as a major outbreak will show how inadequate the systems are.

Currently there are around 1152 in hospital with covid related complications and 192 in ICU, NSW health has said they are geared up to handle over 1500 in ICU if required, not sure of how many non ICU they can handle, but they have assured it won't be like other countries that you couldn't even get admitted to hospital, so you just died on the footpath.

The concern is what about the regular daily visitors to ICU that are not covid related, such as heart attack etc if the predictions are right for peaking in a few weeks in NSW.
    I understand it would be great to have no covid in any state and why these states would not want to open up, unfortunately you cannot lock out forever its just not economically viable for the entire Australia to continue like that.

Of course the bulk of perceived "better" vaccines will be going to NSW and VIC currently, not only because of the larger population numbers but because that's where they are required at the moment, that's understandable.

Does it have anything to do with politics where they go, I'm sure it does, Does premier arrogance play a part, probably a factor, I don't have a problem where they go.
    If NSW was fine and VIC was doing it tough again I wouldn't have a problem if vaccines were redirected to them as, same goes for any state, after all we are all Australians, if one part of Australia is in need then they should be prioritised,

Astra Zeneca has been available in large quantities in all states for a long time, so you can't blame not having access to large amounts of Pfizer a reason for slow roll out.
    It's just people don't want it because nanna on Facebook told them it's no good, since when did the world convert from medical advice given by professionals to nobody's on Facebook and Youtube being the medical experts.

Even though AZ has proved itself more than effective in mass vaccinations throughout Europe / UK.
    I guess it's like most stuff these days, people can't function unless someone on Facebook or Youtube tells them how to.

Golden Member

Currently there are around 1152 in hospital with covid related complications and 192 in ICU, NSW health has said they are geared up to handle over 1500 in ICU if required, not sure of how many non ICU they can handle, but they have assured it won't be like other countries that you couldn't even get admitted to hospital, so you just died on the footpath.
    ...The state premier has severely miss-judged the situation and is laughable at the constant positive spin on the daily updates and avoidance of questions. Its interesting I hear of burnout as the ICU medical staff constantly doing 12+ hour shifts at some of these hospitals.

Astra Zeneca has been available in large quantities in all states for a long time, so you can't blame not having access to large amounts of Pfizer a reason for slow roll out.
    It's just people don't want it because nanna on Facebook told them it's no good, since when did the world convert from medical advice given by professionals to nobody's on Facebook and Youtube being the medical experts.
    Even though AZ has proved itself more than effective in mass vaccinations throughout Europe / UK..
    Yes off for my final Astra on Thursday and very happy to get it. People miss the point and will scream blue murder the gov has failed to provide any vax when there is a perfectly good one available....and has proven itself in Europe just as good as any other (on balance).

when there is a perfectly good one available....and has proven itself in Europe just as good as any other (on balance).
    AZ is not perfect when you compare the deaths it has caused in healthy people that a mRNA would not have. And that is not a facebook nanna fact.
    RACGP - Another death linked to AstraZeneca

No vaccine is perfect. Most if not all vaccine have a dirty history that is dutifully suppressed "for the common good" sic
    Vaxzevra vs Comirnati is a dumb debate, due to the unreliable incomplete and biased data available.

If we can't even rely on the numbers of death caused by the virus, due to political and commercial interest that manage to distort information, what chances has Joe Blow to make an informed choice?
    Answer: zero.
    And nanna on facebook? Actually may be more reliable than public health
    Max Planck

Quote Originally Posted by phild01 View Post
    AZ is not perfect when you compare the deaths it has caused in healthy people that a mRNA would not have. And that is not a facebook nanna fact.
    RACGP - Another death linked to AstraZeneca
    Your argument is flawed and is why things turn into a mess, What is perfect ?, there isn't one ting in life that's perfect, least of all medications / vaccines, people die every day from medical procedures / medications, car accidents and many more circumstances.
    One of my mates went to hospital for a simple procedure, there was complications during the surgery caused by an unknown illness he passed away and could not be revived.

Avoiding a particular vaccine because of scaremongering by Facebook / YouTube non-medical experts, then dying from Covid complications has cause far more deaths than the AZ vaccine.
    The majority of these deaths could have been avoided if people took the risk to their health as serious as they believe the information promoted by non medical Facebook / YouTube "experts" who will skew the figures to benefit their argument.

Things need to be put into perspective, as of 2nd September there has been 9 deaths in AU related to AZ complications, that is from over 10 Million doses of AZ administered in Australia.
    Compare that to the current outbreak in Sydney, just on the 6th September in NSW there was 8 covid related deaths, these probably could have all been avoided if they were all double vaccinated, by AZ, Pfizer or whatever, a vaccine is a vaccine.

Everything around this whole Vaccine / Covid outbreak is a joke, because there are so many experts out there promoting their biased views towards their hatred of gov't or being told what to do, or don't force me to do this or that, it's all to suit their own skewed views of life.
    The real facts get lost in all the online crap being promoted by these left or right or centre or whatever it make no difference where they are coming from they all have the same agenda and that is their "own" agenda.

Unfortunately perfectly sensible people get caught up because they live their life via Facebook / YouTube news / garbage, and Mary said that she saw an article posted by Bob from an expert overseas that said this was a problem, please share this information as it's critical, lets have a protest blah blah blah.
    All this crap results in people making a bad decision that could ultimately cost them their life.

As they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, the same goes here, if someone is happy to wait it out for something Mary said is better then that's your choice, you risk your life based on your own belief.

Your argument is flawed and is why things turn into a mess, What is perfect ?, there isn't one ting in life that's perfect, least of all medications / vaccines, people die every day from medical procedures / medications, car accidents and many more circumstances.
    One of my mates went to hospital for a simple procedure, there was complications during the surgery caused by an unknown illness he passed away and could not be revived.
    You miss the point and of course everything does carry a risk which doesn't mean we need to compound risks. It is not all about facebook crap (I don't use facebook) but everything to do with the studies. Sure, any vaccine in a crisis but people have been hanging on for a safer vaccine while it was steady going. If I was in WA I too would still be waiting for Pfizer or Moderna simply because they are the better vaccine.

Clearly some people don't really care about statistical death because it is just a number but had those people who died from AZ had a choice of vaccine then they would have likely chosen mRNA and be alive today. In Australia many of us didn't have a choice because Scotty thought he knew better and went cheap. Keep in mind that during a crisis, AZ protection isn't that good considering the optimum time between jabs. Essentially while the going is good why take a chance with a riskier vaccine and when the going is in crisis, AZ takes too long to be properly effective.

Saw an article the other day about NSW 'hospital at home' protocol. Only a third of covid cases being treated at hospital, the others at home (nurse visits, oxygen etc).
    Made sense why I was seeing died at home statements.
    The article was a fact check on GB saying they had kept hospitalisations at ~5%, she wasn't count the hospital at home category which took it to over 12% if I recall correctly.

good point.

It's just people don't want it because nanna on Facebook told them it's no good, since when did the world convert from medical advice given by professionals to nobody's on Facebook and Youtube being the medical experts....

No vaccine is perfect. Most if not all vaccine have a dirty history that is dutifully suppressed "for the common good" sic
    Vaxzevra vs Comirnati is a dumb debate, due to the unreliable incomplete and biased data available.

If we can't even rely on the numbers of death caused by the virus, due to political and commercial interest that manage to distort information, what chances has Joe Blow to make an informed choice?
    Answer: zero.
    And nanna on facebook? Actually may be more reliable than public health
    Have to agree with that.

Politicians are politicking while hiding behind the medical experts made me do it.

Community Moderator

Yes off for my final Astra on Thursday and very happy to get it.
    How long did you wait between injections?

Community Moderator

Even though AZ has proved itself more than effective in mass vaccinations throughout Europe / UK.
    I guess it's like most stuff these days, people can't function unless someone on Facebook or Youtube tells them how to.
    But you never go AZ so you would be biased.

I would have liked to get the Pfizer but I had to settle for the second best. Now before I am taken to task the Pfizer has a very good advantage in that immunity come quick not like the AZ which takes about 4 mths far inferior to the Pfizer of 3 to 4 weeks.

I know the health people in NSW are saying get your AZ after a month but doing that the immune effectiveness is quite low, it is just a numbers game to get to the magic 70% or 80%.

I've had both my Pfizer shots now, 3 weeks between both. The last one was at the AIS. I hope they didn't get the performance enhancing drugs mixed up with the vaccince

The Master's Apprentice Bedford's Avatar

I have to wait for the Pfizer which is supposedly available here at the end of the month.

Due to a one in a million re-action to medication I was given after a heart attack 20 years ago, I ended up with Necrotizing Vasculitis

There have been some links to Vasculitis from AstraZeneca and neither the quack or I want to go back through that again, it's not a good look.
    Posted by John2b, And no, BEVs are not going to save the planet, which doesn't need saving anyway.

4K Club Member

Smallpox before Jenner?
    The live virus method was known to kill many but the alternative was almost certain death if the disease was caught without being immunised.
    I'm not that good with numbers but even I can tell the difference between the odds of a million to one or greater risk of dieing from a Covid vaccination and the one in "whatever" of being dead from the disease
    "A big boy did it and ran away"

Legal disclaimer denying responsibility to be inserted here.

It's Pfizer for you Bedford.
    Meantime, take plenty vitamin D and Zinc. And don't worry about the naysayer that you can "overdose" on D.
    Very hard to do
    Max Planck

Golden Member

How long did you wait between injections?
    Its 12 weeks since I had my first shot.

Community Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    The last one was at the AIS. I hope they didn't get the performance enhancing drugs mixed up with the vaccince
    You can do the Lance Armstrong bit and deny everything.

4K Club Member

You can do the Lance Armstrong bit and deny everything.
    Just take the money and run, run, run.
    "A big boy did it and ran away"

Legal disclaimer denying responsibility to be inserted here.

Community Moderator

Its 12 weeks since I had my first shot.
    I'll be doing the same until then I will just take a few precautions.

I'm at 6 weeks and twice they have tried to get me back or my second, not yet. I'd be done and dusted with Pfizer.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast