Hire the best Air conditioning and Heating Experts

Brivis Network (on/off) problem

Apprentice (new member)

Cool Brivis Network (on/off) problem

I just moved into this house. The Brivis networker on the wall looks like this (see picture). Unfortunately about the only thing i can do is set the clock and day. None of the other buttons worked and the Room temperature just flashes 00'C continuously.

What has gone wrong? Does it have anything to do with the power supply disconnecting and re-connecting (even though on the same day) during the handover from previous owner? Hope someone can help me out.. really trying to eliminate the silly reasons before calling in the fixer..

Thanks.
    Eric

Soldiers Earned Your Right To Free Speech watson's Avatar

Silly question........not knowing the system........but is there also a remote involved??

I found this on their website.....

Brivis - On/Off key in bottom right hand corner

see how you go..

Soldiers Earned Your Right To Free Speech watson's Avatar

Old Chippy 6K

This might help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Advice from me on this forum is general and for guidance based on information given by the member posing the question. Not to be used in place of professional advice from people appropriately qualified in the relevant field. All structural work must be approved and constructed to the BCA or other relevant standards by suitably licensed persons. The person doing the work and reading my advice accepts responsibility for ensuring the work done accords with the applicable law.

Apprentice (new member)

Default edams controller

edams controller is like mine for mps he(20) series, manual or programmable auto.
    Can anyone help . I have error message alternating between 30 and 37 HI, the heater still appears to be working normally, the LCD on the furnace says tachometer error.
    I am miles from a service agent, where is the tacho? Is it easy to replace? Can this error be due to dirt etc? Can any one supply a service manual? cheers to all.

Apprentice (new member)

Default Edam: Update on situation

Guys, thanks for your replies & discussions.

My problem is actually exactly the same faced by slarty. Exact same model (HE20), error message and dusty conditions of the furnace (located externally, under decking).

Had a guy come in to have a look. He looked around, touched some buttons and pretty much told me he couldn't help me (Great guy though... if you need heating plumbers, i'll recommend him for East VIC burbs)... He thought the problem is between the Thermostat (trigger) and the receiver on the furnace and best to call Brivis direct.

Well, good luck to us, coz Brivis said the earliest available service time is in End June!..