Hire the best Decking Expert

No nails

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default No nails

After considering all the pro and con, I have finally pulled down the last remaining bits of my old deck, the stumps. Not one scrap of the old deck was worth keeping and so it's all from scratch.
    I got the bearers and joist delivered on Friday but they are out of the Cyprus Pine decking so I have 3 weeks to wait and to get the structure up.

What brings me to the no nail decking bit.

I read with interest the "sticky" post about no nail system from Deck Max. Their web site is very informative and they seem a very organized bunch.
    However at $1650 for the 4 boxes of clips I need, I started to look for alternatives and there are two in Melbourne
    both called the same, No Nail Deck or No Nail Decking that cost less than half what Deck Max costs.
    Nonaildecking:
    Home
    No nail deck:
    Prestige Dek Ties :: Manufacturer of no-nail decking system, Deck Ties, Dek Ties

So what's the go, are this guys Deck Max in the Gold Coast twice as good?
    Has anyone used Nonaildecking? The only bum part it seems the clips are rectangular and not elliptical so it will require a few goes with the biscuit joiner to make a longer slot.

Do you put silicone or similar to seal the groove for the clip?
    Science is never settled,
    it advances one funeral at the time.
    Max Planck

Flaccid Member - 1k Club Member

I'd stick with screws if you want it to last

7K Club Member

Looks like Nonaildecking is about selling you the pre-slotted decking boards, and so suits the rectangle clips. Do they sell the clips alone? If you go with them and your own boards a small/trimming router with a slot-cutting bit would be better than a biscuit cutter I think.

I stuck with DeckMax. Fantastic company to deal with. Great product. Bloody hard work though, but worth it for the finish.

Hammer Head - 1K Club Member

Prestige no nail decking clips 4 us we use normal decking and slot each board.

Imo deck max has an issues with the way you need to screw then in do then knock over next board,

I am in the process of laying a 30sqr mtr deck using Boral Blackbutt 86x19 decjung with the Deck-Max original clips. I had boards pre-grooved by the timberyard supplying the timber. The end finish is coming up well, but its just very slow going. I am working alone, with all the boards pre cut to their positions and pre-grooved meaning I dont need a biscuit cutter, it was about 1hr to fix per 10m row of boards. It will be about 40hrs work for me to lay this deck using deck-max.

After further investigation, and talking to the respective managers (owners?) of 3 different no nail suppliers, I was surprised to find that all 3 claim to have the "correct" spacing. Deck Max 3mm, Nonaildecking 4 or 5 your choice, and Prestige no nails 6mm.

I must say that I had the best impression from Prestige and the person I spoke with, Mike.
    Gaza's post above confirms that.

One advantage I see with a 6mm gap is that the screw can be tightened after fitting several boards and press them together since the head will go straight through. Also if one ever needs to change a board it is possible, probably still a pita of a job but possible.
    Also Mike told me not to waste money on glue, it is not necessary.
    If I add to that, Deck Max costs more than twice what Prestige cost, I think I have made up my mind.
    Prestige Dek Ties :: Manufacturer of no-nail decking system, Deck Ties, Dek Ties
    Max Planck

For what its worth I hate the look of a deck with no visable fixings. Its not internal flooring, its decking and IMO should be treated as such by using top fixings - nails or screws. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    After further investigation, and talking to the respective managers (owners?) of 3 different no nail suppliers, I was surprised to find that all 3 claim to have the "correct" spacing. Deck Max 3mm, Nonaildecking 4 or 5 your choice, and Prestige no nails 6mm.

I must say that I had the best impression from Prestige and the person I spoke with, Mike.
    Gaza's post above confirms that.

One advantage I see with a 6mm gap is that the screw can be tightened after fitting several boards and press them together since the head will go straight through. Also if one ever needs to change a board it is possible, probably still a pita of a job but possible.
    Also Mike told me not to waste money on glue, it is not necessary.
    If I add to that, Deck Max costs more than twice what Prestige cost, I think I have made up my mind.

you have come to same conculsion as us, we did try the 3 you have listed plus another one which was not cost effective, we have no trouble buying from Mike in the past, quick delivery and answered all questions as required.

we have done it both ways pre slotted and un slotted. and done on site with the biscute jointer.

we do glue ours with sealnflex by bostik, i dont like idea of using ultraset out side as suggested by deckmax, as i have seen ultraset peel away after contact with water, you could also use liquid nails landscape or a skia product

Quote Originally Posted by Gaza View Post
    you have come to same conculsion as us, we did try the 3 you have listed plus another one which was not cost effective, we have no trouble buying from Mike in the past, quick delivery and answered all questions as required.

we have done it both ways pre slotted and un slotted. and done on site with the biscute jointer.

we do glue ours with sealnflex by bostik, i dont like idea of using ultraset out side as suggested by deckmax, as i have seen ultraset peel away after contact with water, you could also use liquid nails landscape or a skia product
    After pulling down the old joist and seeing what the moisture had done to the timber, I would like to give the joist a coat of good exterior paint. The glue will have not much grip if I do that.

As for the looks, well I agree that it comes down to personal preference. If you like the screws to be visible, top screw is a must
    Max Planck

I would like to give the joist a coat of good exterior paint.

there was a post floating around here a while back that was backed up some data sheets saying that painting actual makes the joists rot quicker,

andrewfav

gday,
    there are TRIM head screws available these days which means you can get a 8G screw with a 6g head which is quite small, worth considering as once it all goes down its not so overpowering as standard screws (in stainless steelsq/drive 1000 should cost around $110.00). Onced stained/oiled up with a good quality product the deck will look great eitherway, just with a hell of a lot less effort and time when top fixed.
    also make sure you get a smart drive or clever tool, predrills and countersinks the board quick and easy.
    good luck

Geez Gaza, how long does it take to lay a deck using that system ? I just had a look at the website. Seems like a great way to create a awful lot of work for yourself. I see it says to use 3 x 45 mm screws per biscuit - how does that work out for room on a 45 mm joist ?

Quote Originally Posted by ringtail View Post
    Geez Gaza, how long does it take to lay a deck using that system ? I just had a look at the website. Seems like a great way to create a awful lot of work for yourself. I see it says to use 3 x 45 mm screws per biscuit - how does that work out for room on a 45 mm joist ?

pre slotted boards its about same as with screws but this means having custom clamps so that you can screw off 8 rows at a time, if anything its actual easy to do as your framing can be a little off and you dont have to think about stright lines withs screws.

un slotted its a total pain in butt, takes about a day to slot 15m2 plus you need to clean up the bits of wood that come out.

its only 1 screw & 1 fixing per joists even when butting two lengths togther.

NB: deckmax total diffenernt storey you can not multi board screw.

you want some samples to play with?

pre slotted boards its about same as with screws but this means having custom clamps so that you can screw off 8 rows at a time, if anything its actual easy to do as your framing can be a little off and you dont have to think about stright lines withs screws.

un slotted its a total pain in butt, takes about a day to slot 15m2 plus you need to clean up the bits of wood that come out.

its only 1 screw & 1 fixing per joists even when butting two lengths togther.

NB: deckmax total diffenernt storey you can not multi board screw.

Ahhhh, I didnt realise you could get slotted boards. They must cost a bomb. Samples, no thanks. I'm too much of a traditionalist

Quote Originally Posted by ringtail View Post
    Ahhhh, I didnt realise you could get slotted boards. They must cost a bomb. Samples, no thanks. I'm too much of a traditionalist
    it can but when buying volume its only $0.30per meter, we also just wack it through our joinery which runs it about 500lm in 2hrs

pre slotted boards its about same as with screws but this means having custom clamps so that you can screw off 8 rows at a time, if anything its actual easy to do as your framing can be a little off and you don't have to think about straight lines with screws.

Un slotted its a total pain in butt, takes about a day to slot 15m2 plus you need to clean up the bits of wood that come out.

its only 1 screw & 1 fixing per joists even when butting two lengths together.

NB: deckmax total different story you can not multi board screw.

Hi Gaza, I got the decking boards at a really good deal, so no slots. It's the biscuit joiner all the way.
    What do you mean you have to clean up the bits of wood that come out. You mean the saw dust from the biscuit joiner? That shouldn't be a big deal...a blower should deal with that (?) No?
    One more...the slot is not in the center of the board, so I can not turn the board over to cut the other side. How do you do it? Go to the other side, cut the slots and then walk to the opposite side to do it again?
    Do you clamp even when doing one board at the time?
    Max Planck

it can but when buying volume its only $0.30per meter, we also just wack it through our joinery which runs it about 500lm in 2hrs
    Ahhh the old joinery, always there when ya need em. Still sounds like a prick of a job for a DIY er'

What's the thought on using Camo Fasteners? I have only recently seen it at BunBun's and it looks pretty nifty. On the expensive side of which the tool costs $89 alone. Bit plus is that it auto spaces, no pre drilling, guides when screwing and best of all no biscuit cutting required!

Quote Originally Posted by zbooynick View Post
    What's the thought on using Camo Fasteners? I have only recently seen it at BunBun's and it looks pretty nifty. On the expensive side of which the tool costs $89 alone. Bit plus is that it auto spaces, no pre drilling, guides when screwing and best of all no biscuit cutting required!
    Only works with boards 123mm 147mm wide, so the choice is limited [ CAMO | Hidden Deck Fastening System | Marksman Tools ]
    I wonder how you fix when close to a wall and you cannot get the angle on your drill ...

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Only works with boards 123mm 147mm wide, so the choice is limited [ CAMO | Hidden Deck Fastening System | Marksman Tools ]
    I wonder how you fix when close to a wall and you cannot get the angle on your drill ...
    That's the same problem with all the secret fixing deck options, you top nail/screw and plug the hole on the last board(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Almost.... Camo Marksman Pro NB (Narrow Board) allows you to screw boards 80-123mm.

Apprentice (new member)

Default nonaildecking

I only just saw this, so this is probably too late to help, but I used Nonaildecking from Melbourne.
    Timber quality (merbau) was excellent. Boards are already grooved entire length of board and the clips are rectangular, screwed with stainless screws.
    Prettty easy to lay. Price per metre was about $4.00 cheaper than local timber merchants were charging for 140 wide boards(without grooove of course). I know some don't recommend the wider boards (warping) but so far so good.
    It's been down for 18months (in full sun) and no complaints yet. No movement or warping. The boards were 140mm x 19mm.
    The deck is about 15m x 5 m.
    Shipping from Melbourne would have been cost prohibitive (to newcastle) but a mate with an interstate trucking company picked some up for me and himself. He laid his on steel beams.
    Cheers,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by davidp. View Post
    I only just saw this, so this is probably too late to help, but I used Nonaildecking from Melbourne.
    Timber quality (merbau) was excellent. Boards are already grooved entire length of board and the clips are rectangular, screwed with stainless screws.
    Prettty easy to lay. Price per metre was about $4.00 cheaper than local timber merchants were charging for 140 wide boards(without grooove of course). I know some don't recommend the wider boards (warping) but so far so good.
    It's been down for 18months (in full sun) and no complaints yet. No movement or warping. The boards were 140mm x 19mm.
    The deck is about 15m x 5 m.
    Shipping from Melbourne would have been cost prohibitive (to newcastle) but a mate with an interstate trucking company picked some up for me and himself. He laid his on steel beams.
    Cheers,
    David
    I did not like the "Nonaildecking", which is the knock off from No nail deck that changed his name to Prestige no nail deck. They are like you say square and forces you to either do a double or triple take with the biscuit jointer (as if this is not a waste of time already) or buy a grooved board, or groove it yourself.

I finally decided to go with the CAMO hidden deck fastening system someone mentioned further up.
    I checked it out at Bunnings, and after getting plenty of blank looks and statements that they did not know what I was talking about, or to check aisle 10 or, if you can not find it we don't have it....I found it tucked away in a corner of the screws section.
    However they did not have the 60mm screw. Only the 40mm. Considering hey are 7 gauge, I did not think they are long enough. Bunnings sells the box of 700x40mm screws for $99, and the tool for $90.

I bought 3 boxes of 1700 x 60mm screws for $95 each from Home Depot and whilst at it, the tool at half price too.
    May be one day in a century or two we may learn to give customer service and stock larger variety.
    Meantime, the internet is your friend. Home Depot does not post to Australia but ships free to all lower states. I got a US address in Florida via MYUSA.com and they will post it to me.

I am looking forward to a quick and easy job with this CAMO thingy. I was really dreading the biscuit jointer job on both sides of the board.
    All I have to do now is buying a couple of Irwin friction clamps and modify the top end to fit between the boards.
    Max Planck

7K Club Member

Marc, please let us know all about your experience with the Camo. So few real world reviews out there.

If you google it on google.com you will find a heap of reviews, all positive from people that have used it. There are few negative comments on some renovators forums but not from users, just negative opinions saying "I don't like it" And I suppose that is Ok too.
    From what I have seen on different videos to install it one must watch that the tool is really flat on the board and no gap otherwise the screw will get in the board too high on the edge.
    The screws I have seen in Bunnings have a really tough cover and the business end is like a sort of drill. It is quite possible that the 40 mm length is adequate but I prefer to go with the 60mm particularly because of the angle it goes in meaning even less depth.
    I'll see how I manage with bent boards because the bits of the tool that act as spacers seem to be a bit like a wedge, so if I apply pressure with a clamp to straightening a board, it may make the spacer pop up ... not sure yet. Even then, I'll find a way to get it right and quick. It is clearly a much more practical and quick method than the biscuit jointer and plastic bits. An if you buy on the net from the US, about 1/3 the price.
    If I need to change a board, I can always take the screws out just like a top screwed board.

In case anyone wants to buy this or any other tools or hardware from the US, you will hit a wall most of the time even with Amazon since they do post for free within the US but still frown upon posting stuff to us.
    The solution is to sign up with a web site in Florida called myus.com that receive the parcel and forward it to you for a small fee.
    Max Planck

7K Club Member

If you google it on google.com you will find a heap of reviews, all positive from people that have used it. ...
    well its been a while since I last looked. Will be good to see your review here.

I went with Deck Max and roughly a 4m x 4m. Finished in 2 weekends working about 5 - 6hrs a day. Really could of used a helper as the boss was away, just for re-setting everything. You really do need to work from one end, clamp, glue, screw, then work the remaining end of the board. Not hard to use though but just a bit time consuming on your own. Flip side the system made it quite easy to do on your own with the clamps and screw system. I used the pre-grooved boards.

Looks great the no nails or screws, but each to their own. Sure all systems have their good and bad sides. Support from Deck Max was good, I've read one of their emails that says they have some screening options and bamboo outdoor decking now.

Apprentice (new member)

In case anyone wants to buy this or any other tools or hardware from the US, you will hit a wall most of the time even with Amazon since they do post for free within the US but still frown upon posting stuff to us.
    OT. There is more than one amazon site and the rules and prices do differ. If you dont have any luck with amazon.com, then try amazon.co.uk or amazon.com.de (german site)

I have found the german site to be far less restrictive and often much cheaper. Just have another browser with an english version of amazon and you can use that to follow the german language. All the buttons and text boxes are in the same place

Back on topic, I have finished my frame today and will be giving the camo system ago tomorrow if the rain holds Will let you know how I go

(first time deck builder, probably my first post but have read alot on this site)

Apprentice (new member)

Ok, I didnt get as many boards down as I would have liked today but I am loving the camo system. Its working out very nicely and the results are far better than I would have imagined (first time deck builder) I only missed on one screw, but was fine to remove the screw and redo.

I have found that if you dont drive the screw in far enough then its difficult to remove the tool. If this happens, then just drive the screw in a bit further. The screws chewed through the Merbau without any problems. I am using a corded drill with lots of torque so I guess this helps. Not sure if the battery drills have the same power. I was a bit worried that I was going to chew through the bit but no problems after approx 300 screws. I didnt have any problems with clearing the tool either. The only problem I had with the tool is that a couple of times the slide that is used to adjust for the size of the board slipped. Not a big deal, just have to reset it

I am praying for a sunny weekend next week to finish it off

The gaps are a little larger than I would have liked, but I guess this is a good thing as it does mean more ventilation. The tool makes it very easy to get the gaps consistent and I have a decking tool I picked up from amazon to get the boards straight. Thats also working well - see the link below. Im not sure the name of this tool. I got it delivered for around $35 a few months ago. I have seen them advertised locally for around $150

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-6.../dp/B000LFYOX8

Sorry, i didnt take any pics

Quote Originally Posted by aj1au View Post
    Ok, I didnt get as many boards down as I would have liked today but I am loving the camo system. Its working out very nicely and the results are far better than I would have imagined (first time deck builder) I only missed on one screw, but was fine to remove the screw and redo.

I have found that if you dont drive the screw in far enough then its difficult to remove the tool. If this happens, then just drive the screw in a bit further. The screws chewed through the Merbau without any problems. I am using a corded drill with lots of torque so I guess this helps. Not sure if the battery drills have the same power. I was a bit worried that I was going to chew through the bit but no problems after approx 300 screws. I didnt have any problems with clearing the tool either. The only problem I had with the tool is that a couple of times the slide that is used to adjust for the size of the board slipped. Not a big deal, just have to reset it

I am praying for a sunny weekend next week to finish it off

The gaps are a little larger than I would have liked, but I guess this is a good thing as it does mean more ventilation. The tool makes it very easy to get the gaps consistent and I have a decking tool I picked up from amazon to get the boards straight. Thats also working well - see the link below. Im not sure the name of this tool. I got it delivered for around $35 a few months ago. I have seen them advertised locally for around $150

Silverline 675068 Decking Installation Tool: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

Sorry, i didnt take any pics
    Are you using the 40mm screw or the 60mm ?
    Did you buy from Bunnings?
    Max Planck

Apprentice (new member)

Are you using the 40mm screw or the 60mm ?
    Did you buy from Bunnings?

No, I bought them online. They are approx 60mm - the box says 2-3/8". Will probably have to buy some from bunnies as I doubt Ill have enough to complete the whole job. I have under estimated how many I would use

Quote Originally Posted by aj1au View Post
    No, I bought them online. They are approx 60mm - the box says 2-3/8". Will probably have to buy some from bunnies as I doubt Ill have enough to complete the whole job. I have under estimated how many I would use
    I bought from Home Depot but they not only did not post, they did not even want me to have an O/S billing address so had to scrap the order.
    Bought from amazon.com and paid $50 less, shippment taken care by myus.com

However e-bay US sells the camo screws and tool for the same money and they ship for sure so, If I had to buy again I would go e-bay us.
    Bunnings does not stock the 60mm screws.

This is a video showing the system.
    CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System - YouTube

THis is an Australian video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KLG...eature=related
    Max Planck

Finally received screws and driver guide yesterday. Will start screwing the boards down this weekend.
    Max Planck

The Camo system of "no-nails" is brilliant.
    I have so far screwed down half the deck boards.
    About 2000 screws so far at 66 screws per each length of boards, boy is this tedious and slow.

The boards are Cyprus Pine and have a tendency to split. However after splitting a few I learned quickly that one must allow the screw to pre-drill. Light pressure and the results are very good in my opinion. I am soooo glad I did not buy the one that require biscuit jointer for each joist on both sides. Nightmare.
    This is excellent.

On their website they suggest to pre-drill at the ends. I first did so but I think it is counterproductive.
    If you pre-drill, the screw goes in stright away and splits the corner.
    I you are extra careful and let the screw spin fast with no pressure, the screw digs in slowly and even if it is 20 mm from the end, there is no split.

The process is time consuming but so is every other fixing system for decks, short of a nailgun.
    if you want to do this between two people, buy yourself two screw guides.

I am using an impact driver only because I like the small and light ergometric handle of my new Makita 18V but any drill will do it. Because you are spinning the screws a bit before pushing them in, it is a bit heavy on the battery.

I noticed that Bunnings sells the Camo thingy and screws but they only stock the 40mm screws. Camo themselvs say that 40 mm is OK for 19mm boards.
    I beg to differ. The screw goes in at 45 degree angle and that makes the 19 mm wood, about 25mm. Admitteldy the screw gois in the side, yet you wouldn't get more than 20 to 25 mm of screw in the joist.

I had to import the 60 mm screws myself. May be some other supplier does sell them. I couldn't be bothered checking considering I paid half price (as usual) overseas.

The only downside I suppose is that the gaps are on the large side at 5mm, and there is no possible way to make them either smaller nor larger. Actually you could make them larger but would have no guide to make them even.

Which brings me to another small problem. If you need to adjust for creep or misalignment, I couldn't think of a practical way to do so without making a massive gap that would stand out like the proverbial.
    What I did was to taper a couple of meters at each end of the run on one board to make the correction I needed, (about 5mm). A simple job with a planer and a sander, even with manual tools it wouldn't be much of a muchness.

I am very pleased so far. Not a perfect system because you still can, if you look closely, see the hole of the screw, not the screw itself but the little hole. Yet once the oil is applied they are even harder to see.

A very good invention. I think they will have to work on the handle on the guide because it feels a little springy, and there is a sticker on it that reads: "This tool is not load bearing". Ha ha, they must get many sent back broken by someone who thinks needs to stand on it with all 120 kilos. Not necessary after you learn to use it, but still a little stiffer or a D handle in stead of an open one would be nice.
    Max Planck

3K Club Member

Any cool pics?

7K Club Member

Thanks for the review Marc.

This was supposed to be a quick fix. change the deck boards only. Unfortunately everything had to go, either rotten or undersized or substandard. Started from the dirt.
    You can see bearers first in then joists and finally the deck boards. At the last minute I decided for framing the edges, so had to add a double joist at the ends. It wasn't that bad after all. I spaced both joists with a 2x3 so to allow for water drain between the ends of the boards. I used damp course plastic as joist 'saver' since it costs a fraction of the real thing and does the same job. Stapled with a pneumatic stapler.
    The test was the two "new" things for me anyway, Cyprus Pine in stead of hardwood or the usual treated pine, and the Camo screws.
    I am extremely happy with both choices. The Cyprus Pine I bought at the same price as treated pine is very nice to work with, hardly any bad boards, very straight and not too many short ones in the pack and smells very nice.
    I first had two boards down and came back to the job after a week, and noticed small surface cracks started to develop. I was told to oil the boards at the end of the day yet I forgot. This time I did so and no more cracks.

The camo screws work very well in my opinion. The guide thingy works well but is hard on your hands after a full day of work. I suppose you get used to it, yet I have blacksmith hands, someone else may get blisters.

Have gone half way with the boards this week. I'll add more pics as I go. I am already thinking of the rail, and the steps down that will go from a tired and steep treated pine steps to pre moulded concrete step and raisers following the natural slope at the end against the colourbond fence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deck-update-022.jpg   deck-update-027.jpg   deck-update-037.jpg   deck-update-057.jpg   deck-update-059.jpg  

deck-update-063.jpg   deck-update-062.jpg   deck-update-065.jpg   deck-update-067.jpg  
    Max Planck

3K Club Member

Nice work. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Decking boards all down, now for the rail and stairs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deck-update-076.jpg   deck-update-073.jpg   deck-update-073.jpg   deck-update-074.jpg   deck-update-075.jpg  

Max Planck

The Master's Apprentice Bedford's Avatar

Looks good Marc, any chance you can rotate the pics before posting?
    Posted by John2b, And no, BEVs are not going to save the planet, which doesn't need saving anyway.

Done, however I don't know how to delete the crooked one.
    Max Planck

The Master's Apprentice Bedford's Avatar

Thanks Marc, I've made them bigger so I reckon we just leave the crooked ones for now.
    Posted by John2b, And no, BEVs are not going to save the planet, which doesn't need saving anyway.

Old Chippy 6K

Lookin' good!
    Advice from me on this forum is general and for guidance based on information given by the member posing the question. Not to be used in place of professional advice from people appropriately qualified in the relevant field. All structural work must be approved and constructed to the BCA or other relevant standards by suitably licensed persons. The person doing the work and reading my advice accepts responsibility for ensuring the work done accords with the applicable law.

3K Club Member

Very nice!

Very nice indeed. Good work Marc.

Finished the railing, now have to decide what to use for balusters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deck-update-081.jpg   deck-update-080.jpg   deck-update-079.jpg   deck-update-077.jpg  
    Max Planck

2K Club Member

Nice! Love the hand rails. They look exactly a stubby width

Ha ha, 140 -30 -30 = 80 ... about right ..

Need to take the edge off with a hand plane
    Max Planck

1K Club Member

Great job and I have no doubt about how good this project makes you feel and will inspire all those who have followed it.

jimj

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast