Hire the best Kitchen Renovator

Cabinet doors and drawer fronts

Apprentice (new member)

Post Cabinet doors and drawer fronts

I am a newbie on this forum and I have learnt alot from just reading past posts. Thanks to all the contributors.

I am hoping someone can make a suggestion - my husband and I are renovating an oldish kitchen. We are using some of the old carcasses and have bought some new ones. We need to get new doors and fronts for these units. Unfortunately some of them are not standard sizes so I need to find someone who custom makes doors etc to our size. I have found one place and I have used them before along time ago but they only do 2 pack and that is a lot more than we are prepared to spend this time. I was thinking of vinyl wrap and if that was too dear perhaps laminate.

We live in the South Burnett area of Queensland but wouldn't mind having to pick up from Brisbane or having them sent here providing the freight wasn't overly expensive.

Thanks in advance.
    Myrlene

Quote Originally Posted by myrlene View Post
    I am a newbie on this forum and I have learnt alot from just reading past posts. Thanks to all the contributors.

I am hoping someone can make a suggestion - my husband and I are renovating an oldish kitchen. We are using some of the old carcasses and have bought some new ones. We need to get new doors and fronts for these units. Unfortunately some of them are not standard sizes so I need to find someone who custom makes doors etc to our size. I have found one place and I have used them before along time ago but they only do 2 pack and that is a lot more than we are prepared to spend this time. I was thinking of vinyl wrap and if that was too dear perhaps laminate.

We live in the South Burnett area of Queensland but wouldn't mind having to pick up from Brisbane or having them sent here providing the freight wasn't overly expensive.

Thanks in advance.
    Myrlene
    send me your list
    kind regards
    tom armstrong
    www.kitcheninabox.com.au
    Flat Packed kitchens to the world

Apprentice (new member)

Hi Tom

1x 600 x 195 door
    2 x doors to fit a sink cabinet 900 x 720
    2 x doors 465 x 720
    1 x 300 x 720 door
    1 x 400 x 720 door
    3 x drawer fronts to fit 600 x 720
    3 x drawer fronts to fit 800 x 720
    4 x drawer fronts to fit 450 x 720
    1 x set of hinged doors for a corner unit 300 each x 720
    1 x 500 x 720 door
    1 or 2 panels to go below and above a wall oven or perhaps you could suggest something- the oven is 600 x 580 (door) which is the biggest part of the oven, the base unit is 600 x 720

Regards Myrlene

Apprentice (new member)

Default Kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts

Hi everyone a couple of weeks or more ago I asked if anyone could suggest a place to buy custom made cabinet door and drawer fronts. I was wondering if anyone has come across someone that does this in the north or south and or Brisbane? most businesses want to sell you the carcasses as well as the doors. Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards Myrlene

Quote Originally Posted by myrlene View Post

Hi everyone a couple of weeks or more ago I asked if anyone could suggest a place to buy custom made cabinet door and drawer fronts. I was wondering if anyone has come across someone that does this in the north or south and or Brisbane? most businesses want to sell you the carcasses as well as the doors. Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards Myrlene
    without being rude ,i asked you to send me your list ,a specific list is required to even be close to be able to give you a price ,laminate ,poly ,vacuum formed ,what style? colour? finish? .your list also only states round numbers ,have you allowed for gaps ,tolerences,more questions ????????????????
    kind regards
    tom armstrong
    www.kitcheninabox.com.au
    Flat Packed kitchens to the world

Apprentice (new member)

Default cabinet doors and drawer fronts

Hi Tom
    I am sorry I thought perhaps you were too busy to give me a quote and I didn't like to bother you.As I have mentioned I am a newbie so I don't know much about the information you require. I did figure you should have some sort of gap where drawers on corners meet each other. I have my corners either both doors or a door and a set of drawers although that filler is between a door and a set of drawers due to me wanting more bench top.
    1x 600 x 195 door
    2 x doors to fit a sink cabinet 980 x 720
    2 x doors 465 x 720
    1 x 300 x 720 door
    1 x 400 x 720 door
    3 x drawer fronts to fit 600 x 720
    3 x drawer fronts to fit 800 x 720
    4 x drawer fronts to fit 450 x 720
    1 x set of hinged doors for a corner unit 320 each x 720
    1 x 500 x 720 door
    1 x 300 x 720 door
    1 x 70mm x 720 filler panel
    1 panel to go above an oven or perhaps you could suggest something- the oven is 600 x 580 (door) which is the biggest part of the oven, the base unit is 600 x 720 and will be below the bench.
    I thought I would have white 2 pack or gloss formica doors and drawer fronts.
    Thanks again and if I missed any info please let me know. I appreciate you giving me a quote.
    Regards Myrlene