Am helping a friend to renovate an old house that has the Lath plaster walls.

As often happens, when we re-stumped and leveled the house, some prety impressive cracks appeared, with "Floating" sections coming loose.

There is a product I found on Youtube called Big Wally's Plaster Magic. This is injected being the plaster to re-glue it to the laths.

Has anyone used this or a similar product in Australia?

I have some of the product on its way here, may be interesting to compare it with other alternative repair techniques.