Hire the best Concreting Expert

helicopter blades

Apprentice (new member)

Default helicopter blades

g'day,just wondering how often other people change their helicopter blades and what sort of maintenance can be done to get more life out of them.cheers.

Old Chippy 6K

Quote Originally Posted by blanche View Post
    g'day,just wondering how often other people change their helicopter blades and what sort of maintenance can be done to get more life out of them.cheers.
    Depends how they use them . . . this is a useful tips page Blue Line Trowelling Tips. Note the recommendation (from most makers I am aware of) to use different blades for different purposes - that's observed more in the breach in my experience with even angle changes not being done. But as usual it's down to the worker not the tool.
    Advice from me on this forum is general and for guidance based on information given by the member posing the question. Not to be used in place of professional advice from people appropriately qualified in the relevant field. All structural work must be approved and constructed to the BCA or other relevant standards by suitably licensed persons. The person doing the work and reading my advice accepts responsibility for ensuring the work done accords with the applicable law.

GeoffW1

I thought Blanche meant REAL helicopters

C'mon now, how many others did too?

Cheers

1K Club Member

OK, I'll admit it, but only for 1/2 a second until I realised it was in the concreting section & not the "At the end of the day" section.