Hire the best Rendering Expert

Rendered Foam Mouldings

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Apprentice (new member)
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gold Coast

    Default Rendered Foam Mouldings

    Hi Guys,

    Can someone please tell me what the proper name for those foam mouldings that are used on rendered houses to create features around windows etc ? And in particular, is there a name for a horizontal trim used to cover the join between the first and second stories on a 2 story house?

  2. #2
    3K Club Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010


    Sorry I can't help with the correct name, but I was under the impression thay had gone out of production, primarily because they had problems with water getting in under them and wetting the walls leading to stains on internal walls.

    Good luck.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th Apr 2013, 03:43 PM
  2. Can a rendered wall be rendered ontop of?
    By nberry83 in forum Rendering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th Jan 2011, 08:37 PM
  3. Rendered Blue Board v Rendered Hebal
    By norveb in forum Rendering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th Dec 2007, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts