Hi guys,

I want to repair all the holes in my internal walls before painting the house interior.

The walls are 50 year old cement-rendered full brick with holes mainly from removing about 50 picture hooks. I want my repairs to match the gritty texture of the existing render. ie a smooth filler would look bad.

Question is - what product should I use? I've been thinking Selleys "Mortar Works"? I have experimented on a few holes with Dunlop "Flexible Coloured Grout" (cement based) and it looks fine after painting - I just don't know if that's a long lasting solution.

Thanks in advance for all help.