Hire the best Rendering Expert

typical rendering price

Default typical rendering price

About to install some polystyrene sheets. This is my first go at it but need a renderer as I doubt I can get a perfect finish myself. Today I was quoted $6000 for a 25sqm area. The job is simple and no scaffolding. Why is it some tradies take us for a ride with their hopes of an early Xmas....ps me off!
    Second guy to quote and is very reputable... $60sqm.

Golden Member

Quote Originally Posted by phild01 View Post
    About to install some polystyrene sheets. This is my first go at it but need a renderer as I doubt I can get a perfect finish myself. Today I was quoted $6000 for a 25sqm area. The job is simple and no scaffolding. Why is it some tradies take us for a ride with their hopes of an early Xmas....ps me off!
    Second guy to quote and is very reputable... $60sqm.

probably didnt want the job.

question when they quote per sqm is this of actual wall space, or inc windows etc ( as they need to work the edges etc? i wanna render the front of my place, which is mainly windows, not alot of brick, but want it done regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Brian7886 View Post
    probably didnt want the job.

question when they quote per sqm is this of actual wall space, or inc windows etc ( as they need to work the edges etc? i wanna render the front of my place, which is mainly windows, not alot of brick, but want it done regardless
    Strange thing is he spoke enthusiastically, said he worked in the area, knew it was a small area and asked for Pic. You couldn't expect the job to be simpler either with great access.
    Surely window area isn't included. What if you have huge windows and a small wall area as opposed to just a wall. I know which I would prefer to do. Anyway another guy came, saw it and said $60 sqm. He didn't say this included the sliding door and window areas. I wouldn't accept that type of claim, that's for sure.