Hire the best Asbestos Expert

asbestos?

Novice

Default asbestos?

Plan to do some renovation with my old bathroom (it was build in1960s), can anyone tell me what material it is and whether it contain any asbestos or not, just want to make sure it's safe to do, much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Old Chippy 6K

Not really enough info - it looks like a composite concrete floor which will not contain any asbestos. An early artificial 'stone' or 'cultured marble' made form crushed real stone/ marble and mixed with cement and lime and sometimes resins. I assume that's the floor? Use safety gear in any case and reduce any dust.
    Advice from me on this forum is general and for guidance based on information given by the member posing the question. Not to be used in place of professional advice from people appropriately qualified in the relevant field. All structural work must be approved and constructed to the BCA or other relevant standards by suitably licensed persons. The person doing the work and reading my advice accepts responsibility for ensuring the work done accords with the applicable law.