Logging in.

Default Logging in.

Got a weird issue here (aren't they all). I open the Renovate forum site most days and have previously saved my account name and password. Every now and then it forgot who I was and I had to enter them in again, no biggie. Now for the last couple of weeks it won't remember me at all - I get the welcome new screen - if I enter my name and password I still get the welcome screen - can do this several times in succession! Yet if I don't try entering the name/password, but scroll down and click on a particular forum (any one) I get the forum I picked with "welcome Chumley".

I know I'm getting old and the world seems stranger and stranger every year, but I don't think I'm that crazy yet.

Any ideas?
    Adam

Soldiers Earned Your Right To Free Speech watson's Avatar

Thanks Adam............I put the Welcome screen there, and since then I've never seen it...but in the last couple of days that's how the forum opens for me too, and I never log out.
    I'll get onto the 'puter guru and see what's up.

Thanks Noel,
    Bit of extra info - it works fine at home, just not here at work - also the other forum works fine, although I only use it now and then.
    Cheers,
    Adam