We've just moved into an old 1950's double brick place and have dry rot in one sash window.

It's mostly in the bottom rail, but it's taken most of the timber there already.

We'd like to replace the rotten timber with new, rather than replace the whole window, but I think that level of repair is a bit beyond me.

Does anyone know someone who can fix this kind of thing?